Thursday, July 31, 2008

Don't Celebrate Just Yet!!!!

So we have finished a long week of filming...and it was awesome....and it was stressful.... and it was educational.... and it was fruitful.... but...we ain't out of the woods yet.

Yep most of the film is in the can...the digital can...but we still have a few scenes and odds and ends to clean up. We will be looking to do that here over the next month or so, then it is into the studio to edit and lay sound and effects..then, and only then, will we have a movie. But we will have a movie...and a damn impressive one.

As we began this process I knew I had a great cast and a tremendous crew and the heart and drive to get it done...I want to thank each of the people who have given of themselves to help realize this artistic endeavour. You all have earned my awe and respect and I will always be greatful. Thank you!

1 comment:

Harold Phillips said...

Well, you can't celebrate yet... but I've already popped the top off my beer and am kicking back. My work on this planet is done (until you call me back in for ADR, that is).

It's been such a wonderful process... I can't wait to see the results!