Tuesday, July 8, 2008

And So It Begins....

Yes...John San Nicolas...I am just as excited as you are to get going...Well, maybe not...Dude, creepin' a bit!

Tomorrow night we begin shooting again, and it is pretty damned awesome. Every time we get a new scene in the can, I feel better. And tomorrow is just the tip of the iceberg since we have three other shoots planned for this week.

One bit of weirdness happened today though, and I thought I'd share it with you all. I was at work and my cell rang...it was a woman in Nevada who worked at a hotel. Apparently she found a copy of our script in one of the hotel rooms, found my name on page 120, and called me to let me know I had left it behind. WHAT? Nevada? Who the hell was in Nevada with a copy of my script? She asked me what she should do with it, and I replied, "Read it."
If anyone has any idea what is up with this, please let me know....

2 comments:

Harold Phillips said...

Nevada? Really? That's odd... San Nicholas, you been on a bender in Vegas recently?

If you'd been called from Alaska, I'd own up to it... but "not-it!!!"

Galvin Collins said...

Nevada is just the beginning! Soon the world will know just how much profanity there really can be in 120 pages and still make sense.