Wednesday, September 3, 2008

WHO'S THIS "GUY"?

Well he's back by popular demand! Once more "The Guy" makes an appearance in The Code..."The Guy", played by Michael Benson, has to be one of my favorite characters in the film...so much so I actually put him in an additional scene in the movie. I won't ruin it for you, but know that I think it is funny...and anyone who has worked with me as a stage director will tell you that I am sure that "I know funny"!

Here we see "The Guy" relaxing with a delicious PMC...Ah that cool and refreshing premium lager goes so well with a shot of Wild Turkey, doesn't it Guy? I wanted to say that I have had Michael and his lovely wife Bianca in a lot of my short films over the years and they have always come through for me and made their roles memorable. Mike and B are two of Gea's and my favorite people...I just wanted to share that and say, Thanks!

No comments: