Friday, March 20, 2009

SCREENING ANNOUNCED


April 18th here in Beautiful Downtown Beaverton at The Kingstad Center! www.kingstad.com

We are actually going to be holding two screenings on that day. One for friends and family, and one for Cast, Crew, Press, Supporters, and Invited VIP's. Times to be announced later...

In addition we are awaiting acceptance to the Brooklyn International Film Festival, and final confirmation on Cairo.

Chris Davis (Editor) and I have spent the last week reworking the films sound...laying in ADR and Foley...and Galvin (DP) has been color correcting...and, damn, this film is looking great and sounding better then before!

I was also informed that I will be joining the staff for this summer's Film Camp (Check it out HERE). I will be teaching Acting for Film for teenagers 13-17 here in Portland, and I am psyched to be a part of it.

Another recent development is that I have been invited to be the exclusive casting director for KPDX/FOX in-house commercial division. I am excited to be involved with this team and am looking forward to casting tons of locals in some local commercials...Ye-Ha!

More to come...stay tuned!

No comments: